It is important to ensure that the flawless finish will last as long as possible. After your furniture has been re-upholstered you need to take exemplary care of it. For this reason, we have produced some care instructions to increase the longevity of your finished product. To take care of your newly finished furniture please read the Greenock Upholstery guidelines below:
- Rotate loose cushions regularly and reverse them to give them equal wear.
- Avoid any sharp object that may snag the fabric.
- Avoid pets on re-upholstered furniture due to snagging.
- Do not machine wash any removable items such as cushion covers.
- Clean any accidental spillages as soon as possible. However, when performing a spot test, ensure to test it in a small area that is not visible.
- Avoid the furniture being in direct sunlight.
- Plump up your cushions regularly.
If you follow the instructions carefully and take great care with your furniture, the flawless look will last a lifetime.